• Do you ever wish you had time to be more creative or playful?
• Do you love doodling or writing snippets of poems and ideas?
• Did you used to love writing or making art at school but then gave up?
it’s never too late to create and play!
And you don’t have to be an artist to have fun with your creative side.
(And if you are an artist you’ll love this workshop anyway)
Inspired by Frida Kahlo’s diary, this session invites you to explore creative writing and making visuals. We will:
• Embrace words and images to feed your creative soul
• Nurture your well-being
• Explore how to create a space for yourself on the page
No qualifications required except curiosity, enthusiasm, and a desire to play, discover and have fun with a group of like minded people.
What to bring to your table:
– For the creative writing section – bring paper and pen to write
– For the visual section – bring magazines to tear up, paper to collage on and a prit stick glue
– A laptop or phone to access the session online. I’ll send you a link.
Optional: coloured felt tip pens, crayons, paints, any mark making materials/ equipment, etc scissors.
Led me me, Caroline Lee. I’m a trained artist and simply love to create and nurture creativity in others!
Please contact me for more information